Have you ever wanted to sponsor your own rally car?
Well, the tentatively named Genghis Khar, the 2002 Fiesta we’ll be driving all the way to Ulan Bataar is up for grabs. We’ll be selling parts of the car off for sponsorship – in a very special way. The bits are being auctioned off on e-bay, including some of the following:
- Tyres (each one is up for grabs individually)
- Shock absorbers
- The rear windscreen wiper
- The driver’s door handle
- Fuel cap
The winner of each auction will get:
- The part named after them (so in our Blog entries, you’ll see “Pete’s rear windscreen wiper failed us today”)
- Your name scrawled on the car near your part (We’ll probably use marker pen)
- If your donation is over $200, we’ll put your name up on a big, racing-style decal, just like on a real F1 car. Good for company sponsorship or the uber rich.
So if you’ve ever wanted to have “John Smith racing”, “Martin’s wheel sponsorship”, or even “The Pete Z fuel cap” splashed across a rally car, this is your chance! Just type “Mongol Rally Car” into e-bay, or go crazy below:
Leave a comment
PayPal balance: $805.16
Donate to the Cancer Charity WA:
Donate to the Christina Noble Foundation: