Donate to the Cancer Council of Western Australia
Cancer Council WA values:
- Serve the people of Western Australia to reduce the impact of cancer.
- Improve our services to the people of Western Australia based on the best available evidence and practice
- Respect and value the community, volunteers and our staff.
- Work toward our vision and mission through teamwork and collaboration.
- Act with integrity and honesty.
- Strive to achieve equity in the provision of programs and services.
- Manage and apply funds entrusted to us by the community in the most effective way.
Donate through EverydayHero.com.au using the link below – they’ll even sort out the tax receipt for you.
Help us pay off the car and get it fixed!
Help us turn our dream into a reality, and contribute to pimping up the car! The third type of donation isn’t quite charity (in that the money goes straight to the team), but it does impact our ability to undertake the trip the most. And as the car is donated or sold off for Mongolian Charities on arrival, it all ends up going to a good cause. Plus, if you’re after attention, we’ll be blogging about our supporters all the way. We’ve had several enquiries from businesses interested in partnering with our team for promotional purposes. This is A-ok, and we’re looking to firm up both a strategic, and several supporting sponsors. If you’re interested, please contact us for more information.
For our non-businessowning friends and supporters, simply drop us a donation, and a special message by Paypal:
Donate to the Christina Noble Foundation
- Emergency and long-term medical care
- Nutritional rehabilitation, educational
- Vocational training and job placement.
PayPal balance: $805.16
Donate to the Cancer Charity WA:
Donate to the Christina Noble Foundation: